£38,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:00
My Choice Children's Homes are nurturing children’s homes for 'Looked After Children' across nine homes throughout Sussex and Surrey.
Our homes provide a nurturing, medium to long-term, non-institutional environment for young people to begin to work towards their future and independence, or to return home or to alternative carers. We support our children and young people, empowering them through therapeutic services, to face the issues both in their past and present that have caused them difficulties, resulting in outstanding outcomes for them.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to play a critical role within the company and is responsible for providing financial insights to support decision-making, optimising financial processes, and ensuring the financial health and stability of the company. The candidate needs to support the Directors with the day to day running of the Company and provide an efficient and effective service to staff, Local Authorities and suppliers across a full range of financial services.
To succeed in this role you will need –
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator, able to influence, persuade, coach and negotiate
- A sound knowledge of payroll legislation
- High level of computer literacy; MS Office, Excel, Access and Word
- Extensive experience of all accounting functions
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with employees and external contacts
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to contribute to a professional team and committed to continuous self-development.
- A good understanding of Sage Line 50
- Able to prioritise tasks to ensure time is used effectively & efficiently
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent including Maths & English
- Willingness to undertake qualifications and training provided
- Experience of budgetary and managing finances
- Experience of managing a team is advantageous
Benefits of working at My Choice -
- CACHE registered training centre therefore access to high quality training
- Company pension scheme
- 22 + bank holidays days paid leave per year
- Access to Perkbox
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Please view the
document (opens in a pop up)