Management Accountant | Tech Startup | £35-45k
This exciting and rapidly growing HealthTech startup are seeking a qualified Management Accountant to join their small finance team.
Having just closed a recent round of funding, this is a fantastic time to join this entrepreneurial business who're making a real impact within the Health sector.
Supporting the Financial Controller, you'll have a broad range of responsibilities across all areas of the finance function, offering a forward-thinking and collaborative environment to continue your development.
- Ideally a qualified accountant with 2-3 years experience (study support can be considered for the right applicant)
- Experience across a broad range of responsibilities within a small finance team (ideally another tech startup!)
- Stong attention to detail and used to working to tight deadlines
- An entrepreneurial, 'get the job done' attitude
- As an ambtitious self-starter, you'll be keen to get involved in a broad range of responsibilities in this small team
- Prior knowledge of Xero beneficial
- Oversight of day to day bookkeeping for the business
- Responsibility over ensuring client account invoicing and internal finance queries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts packs
- Assist with FP&A responsibilities
- Any ad-hoc responsibilities required in this ever changing environment
If this sounds like you, please apply via the website or get in touch with Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John for more information.