A new Financial Controller job based in the heart of Brighton, what's not to love?! Cut out the commute and join this successful and growing business.
Based in the eclectic North Laine area of Brighton, you will join an established business with an an international presence in this newly defined and expanding role. Working closely with the qualified Financial Director, you will take responsibility of the finance team in a wide ranging and challenging role. As mentioned, the office is centrally located and a short walk from Brighton train station.
- Demonstrable experience of developing, managing and leading a finance team
- Strong technical knowledge ideally within an international business
- First class communication and presentation skills working with senior management as well as external advisors
- Possibly practice trained having already made your first commercial move
- Positive and outgoing personality
- You'll be available without notice or at most have a one month notice period
- Strong Excel skills
A job description is available for all shortlisted candidates with selected duties to include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts (UK entities)
- Assist with consolidation and preparation of Group consolidated accounts
- Monthly management accounts
- Cash management and payroll
- VAT & Corporation Tax
If you would like to discuss your new Financial Controller job in more detail, then please contact David at Harvey John for further information.