These positions are based at the Trust's Aldingbourne Country Centre Indoor soft play area coffee shop (ACC) in Chichester and is part of the Aldingbourne Country Centre's Hospitality Service.
We are looking for someone with relevant experience to join our team at ACC providing hospitality services to visitors, clients and employees at the facility and to carry out the following duties:
To serve and assist customers in the coffee shop ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is maintained.
- To operate the tills effectively and account for daily takings.
- To ensure customers are greeted politely and with a warm welcome.
- Ensure stock control, ordering and stock rotation
- Provide opportunities for people with learning disabilities to gain skills developing their independence and leading towards employment
- Maintain standards of cleanliness within the building
The ideal candidate will have:
The contractual hours for these positions are 19.5 hours (3 days) and 26 hours (4 days) per week, Monday to Sunday.Closing date: 5.00 pm on Sunday 31 March 2019
- Relevant experience in this Environment.
- Food Hygiene Qualification, being familiar with food safety standards, training will be given
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide excellent customer care.
- Good team working skills.
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
- A commitment to the principles of people with learning disabilities having human rights, dignity, respect, equality and an emphasis on positive outcomes for people. An understanding of how to develop arrangements that safeguard and protect people from abuse.
- Own transport is essential due to the locations of the sites.