A multi-award winning independent business is offering a fantastic opportunity for a confident Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their established finance team based in central Brighton, East Sussex.
The office is a short walk from both Brighton and London Road Stations and easily accessible via bus routes from across the city.
- Enthusiastic and motivated currently working in a finance role ideally with a purchase ledger bias
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with customer queries as and when required
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel
- An interest or knowledge of the tech industry would be seen as advantageous
- With a keen eye for detail, you'll take pride in completing your work to a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and use your initiative to solve problems
- Experience of using cloud based accounting software such as Sage
About the role and organisation
- We have worked with this business for over ten years
- Maintaining the purchase ledger including invoice input/checking and dealing with credit notes
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash
- Stock purchasing and monitoring
- Joining a small, tight knit team within an organically grown business
- Deal with queries both internally and externally in the absence of other team members
- Happy to assist with ad hoc administrative duties within the office when required
- Potential flexibility around core office hours/days
The salary advertised has been set by the agency and should be seen as a guide. Salary expectations will be discussed on application.
For some further information on this Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy in Brighton, please contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John to discuss in confidence.