Permanent, Full Time
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Salary circa £30,000 + company benefits
A leading manufacturing company, who are at the forefront of their industry sector, are currently seeking a dedicated Management Accountant to join their finance team. This is a newly created role within this expanding and successful business. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, this individual will play a pivotal role within the finance team, providing guidance for more junior staff alongside detailed management accounts and analysis.
Overview of duties:
- Assisting with the day to day management of accounts function including overseeing sales ledger, credit control and purchase ledger.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and analysis / commentary.
- VAT returns.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with ad hoc analysis duties.
- Development of the finance function through suggesting improvements and refining processes.
- ACCA / CIMA studier or qualified – if studying then candidates must be able to show that they have recently taken exams and/or will be sitting further exams shortly. Our client is keen to ensure they will have a 2nd qualified Accountant within the team shortly.
- Sounds management accounting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to use own initiative, self-motivate, and to take responsibility for decisions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good Excel skills.
Free parking is available onsite.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.