Permanent, Full Time
Eastbourne, East Sussex
An award winning large organisation, with a presence across the country, is actively seeking a dedicated and career focused Management Accountant to join their finance team. Reporting directly to the Group Accountant and Finance Director, this individual will join an organisation that has an impressive and consistent history of growth, spanning over a century.
Having had a significant market impact for some time now, the company are approaching a new and exciting phase of expansion, which will also see significant investments being made in their people. This is a great prospect for someone looking to join an evolving business in a role that will offer genuine opportunities for career progression and promotion.
Overview of duties:
- Providing robust and timely financial information for various business entities.
- Ongoing expenditure analysis and review of past performance including commentary and forecasting.
- Assistance with the annual budgeting process and strategic planning
- Assistance with weekly and monthly MI reporting.
- Provide robust financial reporting - ensuring all reporting is in accordance with required standards and delivered within specified timeframes.
- Accounting for foreign exchange transactions.
- Agreeing intergroup balances.
- Support in the preparation of statutory financial statements and assisting with the annual audit process.
- Providing information for tax purposes to external advisors and reviewing tax computations.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns.
- Oversee and ensure the completion and submission of all Office of National Statistics returns.
- Calculate, justify and review all relevant provisions, accruals and prepayments.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed.
- Active ACCA / CIMA studier. Newly qualified candidates will also happily be considered and salary adjusted accordingly.
- Sound experience of financial reporting and budgeting processes.
- Strong data management and analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to use own initiative, self-motivate, and to take responsibility for decisions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong excel skills.
Free parking is available onsite.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.