An accountancy practice based in Eastbourne, East Sussex, are looking for a qualified Personal Tax Senior to join their growing team. The firm has a strong reputation, particularly for their christian ethics and client relationships.
This is a great opportunity for the next challenge in your career as this role comes with it's own portfolio.
- Likely ATT or CTA qualified
- CTA studiers are welcome to apply
- 3+ years experience within a practice of a similar size
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Strong private client tax knowledge
- Some tax planning experience is desirable
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience with charity clients is advantageous
- Knowledge of CCH is ideal
About the role:
- Responsible for your own portfolio of personal tax clients
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Assist with the preparation of some business tax returns
- Predominantly private client tax but some other direct tax work also
- Client variety, including SME's, charities, sole traders and partnerships
- Client facing role with some responsibility for business development
- Assist with junior members of staff and their training
- Advisory work for clients
- Client facing role
- Working closely with HMRC
- Friendly and moral working environment
The salary advertised should be seen as a guide and has been set by the agency.
Please contact Alice or David at Harvey John to discuss this Tax Senior role in confidence or for some further information.