Temporary Payroll Manager
Brighton, East Sussex
A highly reputable Brighton based client is currently seeking an experienced payroll professional to cover a period of leave of the current job holder. This is the sole payroll person for the organisation which has roughly 400-500 staff on the payroll, all UK based. The position sits as part of the HR function and reports to the Head of HR.
Overview of duties:
- Management of the organisation's payroll system / processes.
- Recording and reconciling monthly PAYE, NI and other deductions.
- Providing reports to finance and senior management.
- Providing reports to HMRC and various external providers (pensions, bens etc).
- Completion of P11Ds.
- Recording staff sickness, holiday and other documented absence.
- Paying and recording statutory payments, eg SSP, SMP etc.
- Input details of all new starters and leavers, including the issuing of P45s.
- Paying against time sheets, over-time claims and expenses.
- Paying benefits in kind.
- Inputting amendments to contracts
- Generation of payslips each month.
- Produce letters for all staff advising pay reviews.
- Carry out the efficient administration of the pension schemes in force and auto-enrolment processes.
- Answer staff queries about their pay, pension and benefits.
- Producing monthly sickness reports for the Head of HR.
Related: Payroll Supervisor, Payroll Specialist, Head of Payroll, Senior Payroll
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.