COUNSELLOR/THERAPIST - ADULT SERVICE
The Counsellor/Therapist will offer therapeutic work to clients within the Therapy and Trauma Service at RISE. They will be qualified and competent to deliver counselling/therapy within their own modality. We welcome applications from practitioners who have experience in:
· Domestic violence and abuse (DVA) dynamics
· Art therapy
· A range of creative and relational modalities.
The Counsellor/therapist will be required to:
· work every Monday pm and also need to be available for either 1 weekday evening or 1 Saturday morning a week as we develop our out of hours service.
· Multi-disciplinary, multi-agency and community-based working forms part of the clinical service delivery model. They may be expected to hold some responsibilities for caretaking volunteer counsellors in situations such as out of office hours clinics.
· deliver quality brief psychological interventions and adhere to clear ethical frameworks, keep clinical notes and attend clinical supervision and regular service team meetings. Clinical supervision arrangements will be made by RISE.
· Contribute to the development of the service under the supervision of the clinical management team and to the daily running of the service, supporting other colleague's duties as appropriate.
INTERVIEW DATE: 15 November 2017
This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
RISE is committed to following Equality and Diversity and safer recruitment practices.
On appointment eligible staff will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and supply us with references.
We encourage applications from the Black and minority ethnic communities as they are currently under-represented in our organisation.
Please download an application pack from our website
Closing date Monday, November 6th 2017