|Job title||Executive Assistant With Sales Support|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits are available|
My client is a reputable, professional organisation who are looking for a dynamic and pro-active, you will provide support to the Managing Director experiences Executive Assistant to support the Sales Director. The role will involve assisting the Sales Director with business planning and development processes. Performing research for company, market or competition intelligence to assist MD with market and sales strategies and managing PR and communications, via press releases, website, company branding, event participation. They will also have to
* Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests for information, and handle correspondence where appropriate
* Advise/help compile risk assessments of tenders or quotations to clients.
* Help MD to ensure contract progress is monitored and controlled against agreed programmes.
* Organise quarterly and annual reviews for the Managing Directors' direct reports.
* Organise preparation for meetings, taking minutes of meetings and following up on resulting actions.
* Extensive diary management.
* Have the foresight to resolve problems
If you fit this criteria then please contact me!Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.