|Job title||Technical Sales Support|
|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
This expanding corporation requires a talented Technical Sales Assistant to join the leader in engineering and providing aids to marine navigation products for the likes of Lighthouse Authorities, offshore installations and maintenance companies.
This is a demanding and busy position where a real technical aptitude is required. Ideally you will have a background in electrical or electronics systems engineering or sales support or sales. You must have the ability to understand and implement the relevant items within technical specifications. Experience in the offshore industry is useful alongside Equipment supply that includes control systems. Another desirable would be knowledge of how technical quotes are constructed.
As a Technical Sales Assistant your duties will include....
* Compilation of quotations for offshore hazardous area navigation aid systems from existing pricing and technical information
* Coordinating the answering of customers' Technical Questions
* Attendance at Bid Clarification Meetings often at customers' premises in support of the Sales Manager(s)
* Ensuring smooth transfer from receipt of order to production and engineering through the internal CRM ultimately providing the link between production and engineering for answering questions
* Assisting in the timely provision of documentation in accordance with the SDRL by monitoring due dates and liaising with System Engineer and drawing office.
A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a real path for career progression. If you think you fit the bill please contact Katja Bresman at [please apply by clicking on the blue button on this web page]
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.