|Job title||Financial Planning Assistant|
|Salary||£18500 - £29500 per annum + Pension and Medical Insurance|
Our client is a Lewes based firm of Chartered Financial Planners with clients throughout the South East of England including Sussex, Surrey and London. They are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Assistant to join their vibrant team on a full time permanent basis.
The key responsibilities will be assisting the IFA's and Financial Planners, new business processing, client administration and client liaison. The successful candidate will be:
* PFS Part Qualified or PFS Qualified
* Recently worked in a IFA Practice or a similar financial institution
* Have a excellent knowledge of Investments, Pensions and Protection
* First hand working knowledge of Avelo software
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Possess excellent communication skills on the telephone, face to face and written.
Excellent benefits are available including:
* Group Private Medical Insurance
* 5% non-contributory Pension
Group Income Protection
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company who are market leaders. If you fit the criteria below then we would like to hear from you.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.