|Job title||Technical Claims Manager|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
Title: Technical Claims Manager
Salary: up to £45,000 depending on experience
This well known insurance company is seeking an experienced Technical Claims Manager.
* Principal point of contact for all technical referrals from Pre-visit and Post Visit Technicians.
* Agree and maintain Corrective Action Plans on all aspects of technical quality and manage performance against targets set
* Technical & Audit support function. Liaising with Technical Director but with full responsibility for Brighton team delivery across the following areas ;-
* The checking window
* Technical referrals
* File audit programme
* Call listening
* To manage and implement a full training programme across the Brighton team
* To ensure the technical output from all Claims Management teams is market leading
* Support in the coordinating of external audit activity
* Analysis of complaints and recommendation for remediation action to address underlying cause.
* Provide managerial support to the Brighton Operations Manager where necessary
Who we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will have:
* Sound technical knowledge, preferably CILA or ACII qualified.
* Communicates clearly and effectively.
* Keep abreast of technical developments.
The Employer: This Client is one of the UK's largest insurance provider.
Location: BrightonHuntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.